- Follow Park Avenue Wealth Advisors, LLC on Youtube.com
The primary realistic components of any investment plan must consider the following:
• The time the program will begin vs time that it will end
• Ages and health of those who plan to invest
• The diversification of the assets contemplated by the plan
• The inclusion of the Principal of Dollar Cost Averaging
• The cost to the proposed program of fees, commissions, taxes and immediate liquidity
• The time investing will be replaced by systematic liquidation
• A realistic formula for how much can be withdrawn on a monthly/semi-annual/annual basis without depleting the account
We accumulate the specific components for the formula that specifically address you.
Using mathematical formulas that have survived the tests of time, we put in the given numbers that pertain to the specific client.
That takes us to the point where we begin to zero in on what our recommendations will be – a program that is letter specific to the client, not to the masses.